Pagina's

Friday, May 8, 2015

My Top 7 Literary Insults



Unlike popular opinion, books aren't always that serious. They can be just as funny as your favourite comedy. Even the most renowned, award winning novels have funny lines in them if you look closely enough. Here are some of my favourite literary insults.

"My dear, I don't give a damn." - Gone with the wind.

"If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off." - Timequake.

"I desire that we be better strangers." - As you like it.

"She is nuttier than squirrels poo." - Harry Potter and the deadly hallows

"I never saw anybody take so long to dress, and with such little result." - The importance of being earnest.

"Your hair wants cutting." - Alice in wonderland.

"He would make a lovely corpse." - The life and adventures of Martin Chuzzlewit.


No comments:

Post a Comment